Franchising Made Easy for Franchsor and Franchisee (16 November 2018 Webinar)
11h30 - 13h30, Fri, 16 November 2018
Franchising Made Easy - Step by Step to Successful Franchising for Franchisor and Franchisee
FRANCHISING MADE EASY
|DATE:||16 November 2018 (Fri)|
|Q & A SESSION:||13h30 - 13h50|
WEBINAR PROGRAMME DETAILED SESSIONS:
1. Franchising: Opportunity or Obstacle?
2. Is your Business franchiseable?
3. Starting Your Own Business the Franchise Way
4. Buying a Franchises versus Starting from Scratch
5. Franchise Viability, Due Diligence and Valuation
6. Franchise Business Plan
7. Step-by-Step to Franchising
8. Franchise Legislation and the Consumer Protection Act
9. FASA Requirements and Disclosure Documentation
10. Franchise Agreement
11. Strategic Decision and Action Plan
PLUS FRANCHISING MADE EASY LITERACY TEST!
includes Comprehensive Presentation Notes + CPD Certificates (total of 2,5 Formal CPD Hours!)
Q&A Session - Your Questions received in English & Afrikaans!