Trust Governance and Trust Administration (12 October 2018)
08h30 - 10h30, Fri, 12 October 2018
Trust Governance and Trust Administration : Can you trust a Trust? Do you have what it takes to be an Effective Trustee?
TRUST GOVERNANCE AND TRUST ADMINISTRATION
|DATE:||12 October 2018 (Fri)|
|Q & A SESSION:||10h30 - 10h50|
WEBINAR PROGRAMME SESSIONS:
1. Should you form a Trust?
2. Types of Trusts including Goals and Objectives
3. How to Register a Trust
4. Trust Property Control Act in a Nutshell
5. Have you got what it takes to be a Trustee?
6. Duties of a Trustee and Trustee Fees
7. Trust Mission and Trustee Responsibilities
8. Trustee as Executor and Financial Advisor : Dealing with Conflicts of Interests
9. Trust as a Shareholder
10. Investment Strategy for Trusts
11. Relationships and Reporting of Trustees to Beneficiaries
12. Trust Annual Financial Statements
13. Trust and Capital Gains Tax
14. Distributions and Cash Flow Management
15. Winding-up and Dissolution of Trusts
PLUS TRUST GOVERNANCE LITERACY TEST
includes Comprehensive Presentation Notes + CPD Certificates (total of 2,5 Formal CPD Hours!)
Q&A Session - Your Questions received in English & Afrikaans!